Navigation

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Book 3 in the Master's Series!

Over The Line (Mastered, #3)Over The Line by Sierra Cartwright
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book 3 of the Master Series and Sierra Cartwright is my new favorite author.

This book doesn't waste anytime jumping into scene play! WOW! And some very hot scenes throughout the entire book.

I would have liked to have seen just a bit more character building in the beginning; a chance to get to know Master Michael and Syndey a bit better first, but Ms. Cartwright makes up for that in, and throughout, the book.

This entire series has captivated me, I love it, and I'm looking forward to the next book in August!

I highly recommend this entire series if this is a genre you're interested in.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment