Navigation

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I crave, Crave, CRAVE more of this series!!


Crave (Bonds, #1)Crave by Sierra Cartwright

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A new series from Sierra Cartwright! I was so excited about this book, ran out and bought at the "early release" and devoured it in a day! Pretty much the same way I do all of Ms. Cartwright's books!

I fell in love with the characters right away, immediate connection. Not just the main characters either.

Julien - I really liked how he was true and protective of his friend, Reese, when Sarah wanted him to help her get back with him for just one night. Julien was one tough cookie with a lot of pull! Seems the man could make anything happen!

Reese - Sarah left him 2 years ago, just disappeared out of his life. Left him hurt, disbelieving, sad, mad, and finally "over it", or so he tried to make himself believe. Then after all that time, there was Sarah back in his life, but for how long?

Sarah - For the last 2 years since she ran away from Reese, because of a collar she found in his drawer, she hasn't been able to forget him, no matter how much she tred. No other man compared. She thinks that if she has just one night with Reese, as a submissive that she'll be able to move on.

One night turns into two, three, four.. well you get the idea.

This book was sad when you were given glimpses into the souls of these two people, Reese and Sarah. You rooted for them from the start. They were great together, they made me laugh at some of the things they said. Their relationship was believable. Everything was plausible and believable and I was swept up in the story from the beginning. I'm looking forward to the next in this series.

Hurry Sierra! Write! Write! Write!

Solid 5 Stars



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment