Navigation

Monday, July 21, 2014

Review - Uncovering You: The Contract

Uncovering You: The Contract (Uncovering You, #1)Uncovering You: The Contract by Scarlett Edwards
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book came by way of recommendation on my group, and I'm glad I gave it a read.

It had suspense, a bit of take my breath away fear factor and a strong female character along with a sadistic male lead, all good things in my book!

I was a bit confused with the back and forth in time at first, but soon caught on and enjoyed that aspect.

This was a good story that was a quick read that I read with my morning coffee in a couple hours. I'm looking forward to seeing where this story line goes, and if it turns into a bit darker non-con as each books comes out.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment