Navigation

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Master Over You

Master Over YouMaster Over You by Ethan Winters

My rating: 1 of 5 stars




I really tried with this book but I couldn't get past the writing, it was so elementary... it was just off, and repetitive. I found myself skimming.

This is what happens when you have more than one author writing a story, something happens to one character, then it's told *again* from the POV of the other character... and it's the same.

This story could have been told with about 300 pages less than the 424 pages it turned out to be. It just rambled on and on.



I couldn't and didn't connect with a single character in this book.



After skipping to the middle of the book, then to about 3/4 of the way, this book became a..





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment