Navigation

Monday, April 6, 2015

Roman (Roman, #1)

Roman (Roman, #1)Roman by Kimber S. Dawn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Writing: ★★★
Story: ★★★★★
Characters: ★★★★-1/2

Overall rating: 4.1



What did I think about this book? That's a really good question.

This book caught my interest from page one. Paragraph one. Word one. And it didn't turn me loose until I finished it.

It was the perfect dark and twisted read, never knowing which way Roman was going to jump at any given time. Never knowing how Heather was going to respond to those swinging mood changes, kept me on the edge of my seat.

Roman makes Satan look like a schoolyard chump. He's evil personified and he makes no excuses for it. Even warns us of this fact at the beginning of this book, and numerous times through out.

I hated loving Heather at times almost as much as I hated loving Roman. She drove me bonkers with her ever changing feelings, but I'm pretty sure that Roman was someone she hated to love almost as much as she hated herself for loving him.

This book is a total mind fuck.. and I loved it! Can't wait to read the second book in this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment