Navigation

Monday, March 28, 2016

Monster by Jessica Gadziala

MonsterMonster by Jessica Gadziala

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Writing: ★★★★
Story: ★★★★
Characters: ★★★★★

Overall rating: 4.3

Breaker has managed a few things in his life. He had rules. He didn't mess with families and did not, under any circumstance, deal in women.

Until Lex.

Until Alex.

Breaker has managed to stay out of Lex's way, take care of his own business and not get caught up in any of Lex's dirty deals.

Until now.

Now he has a woman locked up in an abandoned, gutted, train car. A woman he may have to do everything he's vowed *not* to do to a woman, including killing her.

But Breaker doesn't have a choice. Lex has his best friend, Shooter, and if Breaker doesn't take care of this job, Lex will kill Shooter.

Alex is a strong female lead. I liked her, I liked her smart mouth, attitude, and sass.

Breaker and Alex were great together and their story kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the story.

This book flowed well, I enjoyed it and have found a new author to follow!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment