Navigation

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Red Dog: An Evil Dead MC Story by Nicole James



Red Dog: An Evil Dead MC Story by Nicole  James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Writing: ★★★★★
Story: ★★★★
Characters: ★★★★

Overall rating: 4.3


This was a quick hot read with my morning coffee. I enjoyed seeing Red Dog again, and meeting Mary, his little China Doll.

This novella was just what I needed after the book hangover(s) I had from the previous books in this series. Getting to see Crash, Wolf, Cole, and an "Ol' Lady" thrown in the mix, was just what I needed to keep me connected to the series.

Red Dog and Mary, have had a lot of "ups" and quite a few "downs" during their relationship. But they've always been able to work through it.. until now.

Mary is pissed, and Red Dog is stumped as to *why* that is this time. She's up and left, took all of her stuff, and their son, and just left. He doesn't even know where to begin to look for them.

We see a lot of flashbacks to how Red Dog and Mary first met, the ups and downs in their tumultuous relationship. But in all the years, we've never seen Mary leave and just "be done" with Red Dog.

Can he get her back, or has he fucked up one too many times for Mary to even consider it this time?

Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, curl up with your e-reader, and step back into the world of The Evil Dead, and find out for yourself.

I sure hope that Nicole James has more books planned for this series! I love me some Evil Dead!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment