Navigation

Friday, February 7, 2014

More! I want more!

Move the Sun (Signal Bend, #1)Move the Sun by Susan Fanetti
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow. That is my first thought as I finished the book! Just. Wow.

An excellent story of love, hot sex, and intrigue! What a perfect combination!

This story was so much more than just another MC (motorcycle club) book. The characters come to life, you feel them, you want them to be happy, and the story unfolds perfectly and keeps you wondering what's going to happen next.

The unique thing about this book was the way the author would start a chapter by going back into the past of Lilli, the female lead. Starting when she was just 10 and her mother committed suicide. Then other chapters started out the same, moving back to something significant in Lilli's life that would tie in to the chapter. It may sound confusing, but trust me, it worked. And quite well!

The book kept me guessing as to who Lilli was and what she was doing in Signal Bend. I liked that, it kept me engaged and I could *not* put this book down!

I fell in love with Isaac he was a strong alpha male, but was also very kind and considerate to Lilli. They both knew there was *something* special about the other one. I especially liked the fact that the author didn't tear them apart. Lilli thought about it, but she knew she wanted Isaac as much as he wanted her. She knew he was the missing piece to the puzzle that was her life.

There was so much emotion in this book. From the incredibly hot sex to the tender holding of Lilli's hand while she was in a coma.

This book just *worked* from start to finish! I'm so looking forward to starting book 2!

This was a 5 star read for me!


View all my reviews ore

No comments:

Post a Comment