Navigation

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Review: Degradation (The Kane Trilogy Book 1)


Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1)Degradation by Stylo Fantome

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 *Shut the fuck up* Stars!

Writing: ★★★★★
Story: ★★★★★
Characters: ★★★★★

I don't know where to start with this book. I absolutely LOVED it! I loved all the characters and they were so believable!

This author writes in such a way that I can envision every move the characters make. She describes situations, something as simple as Tate sitting down in a chair, that make me feel like I'm actually sitting in the same room watching her.

Jameson and Tate. What a story! What a wild ride with these two characters.

I've read all 4 books in this series, so I don't want to give away too much in this review, which is hard because I want to talk about everything I just read!

This series.. read it! Take a few days out of your schedule and... Just. Read.

Jameson and Tate had a one night stand, 7 years ago. Jameson was Tate's sister, Ellie's, boyfriend. It wasn't something they planned, it was just something that "happened".

Because of this, Tate was disowned by her family, no money, no college, nothing. She starts out living on the streets but ends up living with a roommate, Rusty, and sleeping with Angier, her best friend. Well, actually Tate will sleep with just about any man that comes along.

She loves her new life. She's gone from the "poor little rich girl", to being the best bartender in Boston. She's fun, happy, and a little slutty!

While working as wait staff at an event, she runs into Jameson. Seven years seem to melt away. He changed her life that one night. She changed his. They both became who they are now.. because of that one night stand. And who they are is dynamite waiting for that one spark.

This book is explosive! My emotions were all over the place at times, but I couldn't put it down!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment