Navigation

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Review: Separation (The Kane Trilogy Book 2)

Separation (The Kane Trilogy Book 2)Separation by Stylo Fantome

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 *Baby girl, I never lose* Stars

Writing: ★★★★★
Story: ★★★★★
Characters: ★★★★★

This book in the Trilogy starts out with Sanders. Sanders Dashkevich. We learn a bit more of how he came to be Sanders and why he's been with Jameson since he was 13 years old. Why Jameson is much more a "Father figure" than just an employer.

Sanders is probably the most grounding, grounded, and central character in this entire series. Without him, I truly believe there would be no Jameson and Tate. So thank goodness for Sanders!

We find Jameson in the library, Sanders is gone and Tate is nowhere to be found. What Jamison did, in the last book, with Petrushka Ivanovic, his super model ex, is unthinkable and has very likely ruined the relationship he doesn't realize he wants.. and needs.. with Tara.

Jameson hadn't, however, counted on wanting her so bad that no one else even existed outside of her.

And a plot is born. With Sanders' help, Jameson gets Tara to Spain, and he's in a whole yacht load of trouble for it.

Can Jameson convince Tara that he still owns her? That she is the right man for him? Or will Tara drop out of his life forever?

What about Nick? Ang? Sanders? Will they help her or Jameson?

Ahhh...



I bet you can't *wait* to read this installment after reading Degradation!

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* these comment things don't like me much I keep getting my messages eaten.

    Anyway...

    I wish the was a 'like' button. I always enjoy your reviews nd :)
    *chuckles* I love the last gif.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* it doesn't seem to like me either! i started on my iPad, the reply when *LePoof* then i started the second one, and it wouldn't let me type.. so just drug out the laptop.. we'll see!

    I'm so glad you popped in to read the reviews, and tickled that you like it, (and enjoy my reviews).

    Thank you, Aya! *MUAH*

    ReplyDelete