Navigation

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Four Score by Lili St. Germain



Four Score by Lili St. Germain

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Writing: ★★★★★
Story: ★★★★★
Characters: ★★★★★

Overall rating: 5.0


"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?--William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice
Finally in this installment, Jase finds out that Sammi is really Juliette. I'd been waiting for him to discover this. But I felt that it's was kind of anticlimactic, Jace (to me) seems to just accept it, business as usual. But I was still happy that the truth finally came out.

And Dornan.. the man must have 9 lives. Blowing up the motorcycles while Dornan and his sons were on them *still* didn't kill him.
Jacked him up pretty bad, but didn't kill him.

Elliot makes some handy dandy little dirty bombs that Juliette has to put in the tanks of the motorcycles. She has a remote app on her phone that she can use to detonate the bombs.
But Dornan just won't fucking die! He is in a coma, which is acceptable, until he wakes up.

In the meantime Jase and Juliette are finding the love they once shared, but in reality, Juliette doesn't really have time to explore this love in-depth, and even if she could, she wouldn't, she has to complete this vendetta.
But we do get to see some sexy time between Jase and Juliette. Their love is hot, and sweet, and Ms. St. Germain writes it impeccably.

I really enjoy the chemistry between Jace and Juliette, and I love feeling their deep connection.

This book, even with all the action, still felt a bit "calmer" than the previous books, a tiny bit of a reprieve from all the darkness, but I was still on edge waiting for what was going to come next. I was not disappointed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment