Navigation

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Mad Girl by A.A. Dark



Mad Girl by A.A. Dark

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Writing: ★★★★★
Story: ★★★★★
Characters: ★★★★★

Overall rating: 4.3


Anna Monroe is the daughter of Rebecca Anne Fowler, the Madison Ridge Killer, who murdered 12 women... with the help of Anna when she was a child. Anna "was raised on blood and torture. Slicing up their painted faces and perfect bodies"..., in short, she had one fucked up childhood.


A.A. Dark
, (a.k.a. Alaska Angelini) is an automatic buy for me. Her books twist me up and make me want to hide under my bed with a blanket over my head. Her stories come to life and play out in my head like a living nightmare. Her characters are so believable that I make sure to double lock my doors at night.

And this book is no different in the adrenalin fueled fear-junky mind of mine. There were times in this book, I had to literally turn away from my Kindle, shocked by what I was reading and fear of what was to come, and hoping for it to grab me all at the same time.

There isn't much I can tell you here about the characters without spoiling a second of this book. If you like dark erotica with a very large splash of horror, then this is a total must read for you.
'nuff said?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment