Navigation

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Kingpin by LIli St. Germain



Kingpin by Lili St. Germain

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Writing: ★★★★★
Story: ★★★★★
Characters: ★★★★★

Overall rating: 5.0



The second book in the Cartel Series was even better than the first! I could not put this book down, I'm not sure why I haven't read this book before now, but damn sure happy that I have!

Kingpin picks up 9 years later and we find Mariana is now the "Accountant" for the Gypsy Brothers/El Sangue Cartel. For 9 years she's lived on the knife's edge of life, never knowing when or if Emilio is going to snap and kill her or worse... because with Emilio, there is always worse.

Emilio's son Dornon is still able to keep his relationship with Mariana a secret.

But Dornon is starting to get suspicious of Mariana. Is she telling him the truth? Is she hiding something from him? Is there someone else? It's easier for Dornan to not think too much on these things.

Dornan's character, in my opinion, has firmly planted both of his feet on the dark path of his life.

I'm loving this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment