Navigation

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Review: BDSM Basics for Beginners - A Guide for Dominants and Submissives Starting to Explore the Lifestyle



BDSM Basics for Beginners - A Guide for Dominants and Submissives Starting to Explore the Lifestyle by Michelle Fegatofi

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Writing: ★★★★★
Story: N/A
Characters: N/A

Overall rating: 5.0


Even though I've been in the lifestyle for almost 6 years, I decided to pick this book up and give it a read. One never stops learning, right?!

I found a lot of useful information, things that I've done in the past that aren't followed so much anymore, but I'd like to re-incorporate into our lives. This was a nice, and much needed "refresher" course.

The book is well written, with a lot of great advice, no matter how new you are to the lifestyle or how long you've been *in* the lifestyle.

If you're curious about the lifestyle, this is one of the best to read, and learn from. It's exactly as the title says... BDSM Basics for Beginners it's a guide to learn from and get your footing.

I also have this book in paperback, and have gifted it to several new submissives I've met along the way. I've used it to get answers to some of the more basic questions that pop up from time to time.

I've followed Michelle's blog, BDSM Unveiled for a while now, and have even used her blog and books as educational topics for newer submissives that come on to my Master's and my board, The Erogenous Zone.

I highly recommend this book, and her other books, including her blog, to anyone that is interested in delving into this wonderful lifestyle! It's a great book to sit and just read, and to refer back to as needed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment