Navigation

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Three Years by Lili St. Germain



Three Years by Lili St. Germain

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Writing: ★★★★★
Story: ★★★★★
Characters: ★★★★★

Overall rating: 5.0
 "Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation." --Khalil Gabran

Okay this book... *THIS* book is my favorite of the five I've read in this series! This book is so dark and twisted that it's hard to find any goodness or light to even escape it.
The terrifying ending to the last book picks up in this one. Dornan knows. The one word he said to her, the one that made my skin prickle and crawl... "Juliette". I knew at that moment that her life and her vendetta could very well end.

"You think you're the one with the power, at least I did, but then I got careless. One tiny mistake, and now I am powerless to stop what comes next." --Juliette
Dornan thinks he's breaking, or broken, Juliette... but even Dornan isn't that good. In my opinion, Juliette is just too strong for that. I seriously don't think Dornan could break her. The only one that could break her is Jase. If something happened to him, or if he turned his back on her and betrayed her, or took his love away from her. *That* could break her... but Dornan? Pffftttt. Right? RIGHT??
   
I've got nothing left inside. I don't want to fight anymore. I don't want revenge.

I just want to die.
--Juliette
Okay. So I could be wrong... perhaps Dornan does have that power.

The only way for you to find out is to read this book! Oh if you love the darkness, you love this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment