Navigation

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Six Brothers by Lili St. Germain



Six Brothers by Lili St. Germain

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Writing: ★★★★★
Story: ★★★★★
Characters: ★★★★★

Overall rating: 5.0


The second book in the Gypsy Brothers' Series was even better than the first!

"'To be wronged is nothing, unless you continue to remember it.' -- Confucius

'I would never forget. And so, for me, being wronged was everything.'--Juliette/Sammi"
   
In the first book, Seven Sons, we saw Juliette get started on her revenge when she killed Chad.. and in this book we see her stalk another one of the brothers while Dornan is in mourning.

We also find out what Dornan did to Mariana 6 years ago for her "betrayal" of him. And true to Dornan's form, he whispers the deed into Juliette's ear during sex.

My one problem with Juliette is that she seems to get off on sex with Dornan. As much as she says she is only doing it to get close enough to him, the club, and the cartel to take them all down, the majority of the time she enjoys it. *pondering look*

But I did enjoy this book, just as much, if not more, than the first in the series. I have a feeling it's only going to continue to get better. That's my hope at least!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment