Navigation

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Zero Hour by Lili St. Germain



Zero Hour by Lili St. Germain

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Writing: ★★★★★
Story: ★★★★★
Characters: ★★★★★

Overall rating: 5.0


It will have blood; they say, blood will have blood.--MacBeth, SHAKESPEARE
I loved the very last book in this series because we got to hear Jace, Elliot, *and* Juliette's POVs. It was nice hearing Jase and Elliot's thoughts too.

This was a great HEA ending to a terrifying rollercoaster ride of death and destruction, and darkness with very little light along the way. I have fallen in love with Jace and Elliot, been worried, scared shitless and rejoiced for Juliette, hid my eyes and openly hated the man that Dornan was, throughout this entire series.

I was happy to finally find out what happened to Jase in those years that Juliette was with Elliot. My imagination really couldn't imagine the horrors he went though.

Juliette takes the prize for the most badass, fucked up heroin I've ever read about. She climbed up from her deathbed after being brutally raped by Dornan and his seven sons, to a relationship with Elliot, then back to exact her revenge on her rapists, to finding her lost love and her happily ever after.

Dornan is dead, the Gypsy Brothers and the Cartel are dead. Juliette got her revenge, even though it was actually bittersweet at times, and Jase gets his girl back.
Yes, a great wrap up to what will be one of my top favorite series' of all time. It was twisted and dark and chilling... all the things I love in my reads! There aren't many series that I've read that I can say were solid 5 star reads from start to finish, but this is one of them!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment